What's Included and Cost of Tour
The tour begins at Newark Liberty Airport on Sunday evening, November 4th, and concludes at Newark Liberty Airport on Thursday, November 15th,
very early in the morning. You will need to arrange for, and pay for, your own transportation to and from Newark, NJ to your home or
Other than traveling time in the air, the tour is made up of 9 nights of lodging, and 9 full days of enjoying the
foods, and shopping
of the Golden Triangle of India.
The total PER PERSON cost, including round trip airfare from Newark, NJ to New Delhi, India, is $3,485.00 (double occ).
The “Single Supplement” additional price is $500.00, added to the tour price above. This is strictly for the cost of lodging one person in
a room, rather than two. If you request it, we can make every effort to match up two singles of the same gender to share a room.
The “Land” portion of this cost is finalized, and not expected to change. United Airlines has provided us with a “guaranteed” cost for
air travel, but United Airlines reserves the right to increase the total airfare cost for unexpected increases in fuel or tax increases.
If such an increase is charged by the airline to our tickets, you will be notified. An increase in an amount of up to $100 will be
automatically charged to you. If the airline increases ticket prices in excess of $100, you will be notified in advance and you may
either cancel, or pay the increased fuel surcharge and tax amount. We hope that if there is any increase, it would be modest.
This is an exceptional price for a 9 day / 9 night tour that includes all lodging, two meals per day, ground transportation for 9
days, admission fees to monuments, guided tours each day, AND non-stop air travel.
Here’s what is included in our tour:
What is not included:
- Round trip coach airfare to and from Liberty International Airport in Newark, New Jersey to Indira Gandhi Airport in New Delhi, India.
- Expected taxes and fuel surcharges – however this amount may increase at the time of booking. You may see a modest increase in your
overall tour price.
- Transport from airport to lodging including assistance with your luggage, if needed
- Transportation via air conditioned mini-bus or motor coach throughout the tour
- Bicycle rickshaw and/or auto rickshaw rides as indicated on the itinerary
- Lodging in a variety of experiences: Bed & Breakfast Homestay, Small family-owned hotel, and 4 star internationally renowned hotel.
Pricing is per person, assumed to be sharing a double room with a private bathroom. For a single, pricing is higher, and a single room may
- Lodging standards and services are in the local style, and may vary from US or European experiences.
- An arrival snack is included when you arrive in New Delhi.
- Breakfast is included every day as a part of your lodging, and will be to the local norm and style.
- A picnic lunch is included on our first full day in New Delhi.
- Dinner is included in the price, each day of the tour. We will enjoy a variety of dining experiences.
- Entrance fees to monuments, etc., visited as part of our guided tour, but not extra fees such as a camera fee
- Elephant trek
- Special demonstrations: sari draping, henna painting, turban tying, and Indian food cooking demo
- Guided tours each day in we are in India.
- Taxes and a basic level of tips for our guide(s) and motorcoach driver. You may wish to supplement.
- Bottled water every day (2)
You will make your payment to Flite 2 Travel agency in Beachwood, Ohio. Please see the
Booking Your Reservation menu tab for details.
- Your air travel from your city of origination to and from Newark, NJ.
- Lunch every day, except the first day’s picnic lunch
- Beverages with dinner
- Additional food requests such as appetizers or desserts that are not part of the group dinner
- Optional fees such as "camera" fees at some monument sites. (Basic admission fee is included in tour.)
- Some Tips (Tipping guidelines will be sent with travel materials.) In addition to tipping hotel cleaning staff, you may also
want to consider tipping our guide(s) and motor coach driver(s) if you found them to be exceptional. Pre-paid meals will include the
tip, but you may leave extra for exceptional service.
- BAGGAGE COST, if any, paid to your airline at time of departure.
- Visa and passport fees
- Your cost to travel from your point of origination to Liberty International Airport in Newark, NJ, and return.
- Sim card for your telephone – we may be able to make a limited number of SIM cards available at your cost.
Also, please read the Terms and Conditions
before finalizing any plans, and before sending any money.
You must send in a non-refundable deposit of $200.00 as soon as you can confirm that you want to participate in this splendid trip to India.
Our deadline for receipt of this deposit is August 1, 2012. Please see our
Important Dates and Deadlines for more details and a timetable.
Space for this tour is limited! We are holding 15 airline seats with United Airlines for the non-stop flight to and from New Delhi,
India. When those seats are booked, we will consider offering up to 4 more “land-only” tours to late-comers who are able to book
their own airfare on the same flight.
After that – the tour is full.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Send your non-refundable deposit as soon as you know you want to be included.